Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Voice: Live Shows Recap


I won't be surprised if next week they have the lowest from each team leave to take it down to the Top 12.  If that happens here's who I'd send home:

Team Adam
Katrina Parker
Tony Lucca
Mathai
Pip

Shannon: I would send home Mathai. My favorite 2 from this team are…I can't decide between Katrina, Tony and Pip. lol
Kim: I would send home Tony Lucca or Katrina Parker. I really like Mathai and Pip. I like Katrina and Tony too but I think that the others are better.

Team CeeLo
James Massone
Jamar Rogers
Juliet Simms
Cheesa

Shannon: I would send home Cheese. My favorite 2 from this team are Jamar Rogers and Juliet Simms.
Kim: Please let it be Cheesa that goes home. My favorite 2 are James and Jamar.

Team Christina
Ashley De La Rosa
Lindsey Pavao
Jesse Campbell
Chris Mann

Shannon: I would send home Chris Mann.  My favorite 2 from this team are Lindsey Pavao and Ashley De La Rosa.
Kim: I would send home Chris Mann as well. My favorite 2 from this team are Lindsey Pavao and Ashley De La Rosa as well.

Team Blake
Jermaine Paul
Jordis Unga
Erin Willet
Raelynn

Shannon: I would send home Jermaine Paul. My favorite 2 from this team are Erin Willet and Jordis Unga.
 Kim: I hope that Jordis is the one sent home. My favorite 2 from this team are Erin Willet and Raelynn.

Shannon: I will go ahead and call it right now too; unless one of them (J/J) royally messes up, at least one of CeeLo's team will be in the Top 2.
Kim: I see the final four being Pip, Jamar, Lindsey, and Raelynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

.